Sunday, March 12, 2006

Artist's Choice!

I'm going to just take a moment to have a little boast. I have been shortlisted in the eBay Artists Choice Awards, in the Small Abstracts Category! I am so thrilled!!! I would just like to take a moment, Oscar style, to say thanks to anyone who nominated me - it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

So, to celebrate, here are a couple of small abstracts currently for sale on eBay....

Image hosting by Photobucket

  • Click here to go to the listing
  • and if you wouldn't mind adding it to your watch list I'd really appreciate it! I'm doin g a little experiment you see, to see if more watchers really does mean increased profile and more bidders. We'll see...


    Image hosting by Photobucket

  • Click here to go to the auction
  • 5 Comments:

    Blogger bart said...

    Congrats Sal on a job well done!

    12:58 am  
    Blogger ottoblotto said...

    Magnificent work! I am glad to see all the bids, and was proud to give you my vote.

    2:46 pm  
    Blogger Francesca said...

    Fab work Sal and you're a well-deserved finalist! :)

    9:34 am  
    Blogger katat0nik said...

    God I wish I had money... gorgeous work Sal!! And good luck in the Artists' Choice Awards :D

    7:34 am  
    Blogger Amanda said...

    Well done Sal.. that's a huge achievement. You've got my vote.
    Love the work too.. always special.

    7:05 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Talk to me! Let me know you are out there...

    << Home