Monday, January 30, 2006

The show is GO

What a relief! It's up! It's up!

My lovely 3 year-old son did his level best to sabotage the hanging (and we had well over 100 aceos, each with their own tiny title/artist label to hang) by absconding every 3 seconds in a bid to get to the swings. The owner looked slightly faint when she realised how many I was putting up - "Erm, you know how busy we get.... erm.... I'm not sure we can be responsible if someone knocks one down and we don't see... erm…"

Poor thing. She doesn't know there's still more to come!

Anyway, now that's more or less done I may have time to do a wee bit of painting again. You never know.

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Francesca said...

Lovely Sal, reminds me of aboriginal paintings, which are fascinating.

2:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is fanTAStic!!! somewhat pucciesque... only better!!!

1:15 am  
Blogger ottoblotto said...

Way cool!

2:59 am  
Blogger katat0nik said...

Awesome painting, love the colors!

I'm so happy the show is up and ready, I don't know how you find the time to do all the things yo do. Oh that's right, you have an evil twin.... :)

10:42 pm  

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Let me know you are out there...

<< Home