Monday, January 30, 2006

Do come to the show - if you're in London or Chicago!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Oh yes... and the mermaid is up for grabs now too -

Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Take a look here
  • 5 Comments:

    Blogger Joseph Chiang said...

    good luck for the show! the mermaid is so vibrant and alive!

    4:06 pm  
    Blogger ottoblotto said...

    Best of luck with the show! I love this piece. For some reason it reminds me of a Pompeian mosaic. Quite wonderful!

    2:57 am  
    Blogger Francesca said...

    Yes best of luck with the show. Very beautiful mermaid!

    9:46 am  
    Blogger katat0nik said...

    I hope the show is a hit! Give us updates when you can :D (Man I want that mermaid!)

    10:58 pm  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Great beautiful painting!

    6:23 am  

    Post a Comment

    Talk to me! Let me know you are out there...

    << Home