Thursday, January 04, 2007

I got tagged! Okay, I admit it... I am a little odd...

My good friend and frankly enormous inspiration Amy tagged me. Which means, apparently, I have to tell you five weird things about me. I don't know if these things are weird or just true.

1. I moved to the most beautiful place, the kind people dream of moving to, with a big house and a great view.... but I hated it and convinced my whole family to move back to a small house in need of a major overhaul on a poor inner city estate. I am much happier now. So is everyone else.

2. I prefer something with chilli and garlic for breakfast.

3. I can see 89 pieces of original art right now, from where I am sitting. Yes. I counted.

4. My son's real name is Spike. And no, we don't regret it.

5. The designer Vivenne Westwood once grabbed my boobs and shouted "Look at all of this lovely bust" to her son.

2 Comments:

Blogger orion713 said...

hehee That was fun!

9:19 am  
Blogger Kelly said...

okay... these are wierd facts about you... however... aren't all artist's eccentric? We would probably all have wierd facts about ourselves! LOL
Thanks for sharing this fun post!

2:58 pm  

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Let me know you are out there...

<< Home