Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Busy working towards Chicago!

The Shakespeare show is galloping towards us and I am painting like a demon.

It's kind of fun!

Here's a sneak preview of what will be on show at The Red Lion Gallery, Chicago, from August 3rd-6th. If you would like an invitation to the private view get in touch!

39x12 inch mixed media canvas - Neptune (from The Tempest)



30x24 inch mixed media canvas - The shore is but a gilded ornament to a dangerous sea (from The Merchant of Venice)




'Howl' - inspired by King Lear's unhappy walk over the heath - a postcard sized mixed media piece



From Romeo & Juliet - 'O happy dagger' - a postcard sized mixed media work

1 Comments:

Blogger Francesca said...

I love these so much Sal, I hope your show is a monster success for you!

10:50 am  

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Let me know you are out there...

<< Home