Saturday, January 21, 2006

Art for nothing... (well, less than a quid)

I have entered the legendary eBay Nibblefest Art Contest this month. Please take a look as I'm very proud of myself for getting it together! This is selling for a grand 76p (that's less than $2 folks) right now. You know that thing about starving artists? This is why...

  • Original art for less than a quid...
  • (Last time I looked anyway!)

    Apologies for the width of this painting - I haven't quite got the hang of this html lark - if you know what I need to do to make these horses behave please leave me a comment!

    Thanks.


    Image hosting by Photobucket

    2 Comments:

    Blogger ottoblotto said...

    I think this is one of your best works. It really stood out to me when I first saw it.

    4:06 am  
    Blogger Sal said...

    Thanks Natalie - I love it too. That's why I enter competitions: it makes me paint pictures I would never usually consider!

    3:56 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Talk to me! Let me know you are out there...

    << Home